Builder: Jesse Sotelo
Donor Bike: 1975 CB125s
- Honda CB200 tank
- CL100 exhaust wrapped with DEI wrap
- A new carb and gasket with UNI filter help the little cylinder to breathe freely
- 12v upgrades to the electrics make it a reliable daily commuter.
- CL175 headlight
- Integrated stop/indicator tail light
- Clubman bars, new levers, cables and switches, Oury grips and a centered speedo
- The wheels, the frame and the shocks were powder coated and a new set of tires and custom seat had it ready for the road.
As featured on Return of the Cafe Racers